- English press release at project start (UGent and Alpha Galileo).
- Dutch press release at project start (UGent).
- Pocket was mentioned during an interview on the Spanish TV channel TVE-2 in the programme Fábrica de ideas (10/10/2015).
- Claudia Gärtner, CEO of partner microfluidic ChipShop wins EU women's innovator prize.
- A. Subramanian, E.M.P. Ryckeboer, A. Dhakal, F. Peyskens, A. Malik, B. Kuyken, H. Zhao, S. Pathak, A. Ruocco, A. De Groote, P.C. Wuytens, D. Martens, F. Leo, W. Xie, U.D. Dave, M. Muneeb, Pol Van Dorpe, Joris Van Campenhout, W. Bogaerts, P. Bienstman, N. Le Thomas, D. Van Thourhout, Zeger Hens, G. Roelkens, R. Baets, Silicon and silicon nitride photonic circuits for spectroscopic sensing on–a–chip, Photonics Research (invited), 5(3), p.B47 (2015).
- D. Martens, A. Subramanian, S. Pathak, M. Vanslembrouck, P. Bienstman, W. Bogaerts, R. Baets, Compact Silicon Nitride Arrayed Waveguide Gratings for Very Near-infrared Wavelengths, Photonics Technology Letters, (2015).
- A. Rahim, E.M.P. Ryckeboer, A. Subramanian, S. Clemmen, B. Kuyken, A. Raza, A. Hermans, M. Muneeb, S. Dhoore, Y. Li, U.D. Dave, P. Bienstman, N. Le Thomas, G. Roelkens, D. Van Thourhout, Helin, Philiplle, Severi, Simone, Rottenberg, Xavier, R. Baets, Expanding the Silicon Photonics Portfolio with Silicon Nitride Photonic Integrated Circuits, Journal of Lightwave Technology (invited), 35(4), p.639-649 (2017)
- “Trends in photonic lab-on-chip interferometric biosensors for point-of-care diagnostics”, Ana Belén González-Guerrero, Jesús Maldonado, Sonia Herranz, Laura M. Lechuga, Analytical Methods, 8, 2016, 8380.8394 - DOI: 10.1039/c6ay02972h
- D. Martens, P. Bienstman,Comparison between Vernier-cascade and MZI as transducer for biosensing with on-chip spectral filter, accepted for Nanophotonics.
- “D. Martens, G. Dong, P. Bienstman, Optimized Si3N4 grating couplers for relaxed alignment requirements under flood illumination, Applied Optics, 56(5), pp. 1286-1290, 2017.
- D. Martens, P. Bienstman, Singh, M, Elamin A A, Jonas F, Gonzalez-Guerrero A B, Lechuga L M, Van Roy W, Vos R, Stassen A, Severi S, Bockstaele R, Becker H, A point-of-care integrated photonic biosensor , Europt[r]ode, Austria, (2016)
- E.M.P. Ryckeboer, X. Nie, A. Subramanian, D. Martens, P. Bienstman, S. Clemmen, S. Severi, R. Jansen, G. Roelkens, R. Baets, CMOS-compatible silicon nitride spectrometers for lab-on-a-chip spectral sensing, (invited) publication in SPIE Photonics Europe, Belgium, (to be published).
- D. Martens, A. Stassen, W. Van Roy, P. Bienstman, Novelty low-cost integrated photonic biosensor using broadband source and on-chip spectral filter, IEEE Photonics Society Benelux, Belgium, p.173-176 (2016)
- W. Van Roy, P. Neutens, T. Claes, R. Jansen, A. Subramanian, K. Jans, J. O'Callaghan, T. Stakenborg, D. Vercruysse, R. Stahl, B. Du Bois, Ph. Helin, A. Stassen, S. Severi, D. Martens, P. Bienstman, P. Deshpande, R. Baets, A. Lambrechts, L. Lagae, X. Rottenberg, P. Van Dorpe, Si and SiN Biophotonic Technology Platform, Applied to Biosensing, Spectroscopy, and Lens-Free Imaging, SSDM2015 (invited), Japan, (2015).
- D. Delbeke, A. Subramanian, P. Cardile, W. Woestenborghs, A. Ruocco, J.W. Hoste, D. Martens, A. Dhakal, P. Bienstman, G. Roelkens, N. Le Thomas, R. Baets, Silicon photonics for on-chip spectrophotometry, 12th International Conference on GPF (invited), United States, p.FC1 (2015)
- “Spectroscopic sensing with silicon nitride photonic integrated circuits”, invited paper, R. Baets, S. Clemmen, A. Subramanian, A. Dhakal, F. Peyskens, P. Van Dorpe, P. Wuytens, H. Zhao, A. Raza, E. Ryckeboer, X. Nie, D. Martens, P. Bienstman, S. Severi, P. Helin, N. Le Thomas and G. Roelkens, Photonics West, 07-12 February 2015, San Francisco, United States.
- “A point-of-care integrated photonic biosensor”, D. Martens, P. Bienstman, M. Singh, A. Elamin, F. Jonas, A.B. González-Guerrero, L.M. Lechuga, W. Van Roy, R. Vos, A. Stassen, S. Severi, R. Bockstaele, H. Becker, Europtrode 2016, 20-23 March 2016, Graz, Austria.
- “The Pocket project”, P. Bienstman, MNBS concertation meeting, June 27-28, 2016, Lecce, Italy.
- “Tuberculosis POCT: An Integrated Photonic Biosensor for Tuberculosis Detection”, A. A. Elamin, D. Martens, A. B. González-Guerrero, M. Stehr, F. Jonas, W. Van Roy, R. Vos, A. Stassen, S. Severi, R. Bockstaele, P. Soetaert, B. Anton, H. Becker, L. M. Lechuga, P. Bienstman, M. Singh. poster, AACC 26th International CPOCT Symposium in Copenhagen, Denmark, September 21-24, 2016. Abstract published in ”Point of Care: The Journal of Near Patient Testing and Technology”.
- “Tuberculosis POCT: An Integrated Photonic Biosensor for Tuberculosis Detection”, M. Singh. oral, AACC 26th International CPOCT Symposium in Copenhagen, Denmark. September 21-24, 2016. Abstract published in “Point of Care: The Journal of Near Patient Testing and Technology”.
- "Ultrasensitive bimodal waveguide silicon nitride biosensors for point-of-care diagnosis", L.M. Lechuga, oral invited, Workshop on “Sensing Applications Enabled by Silicon Photonics” as part of the European Optical Society Annual Meeting, September 26-30 2016, Berlin (Germany).
- “Interferometric biosensors for advanced Point-of-Care diagnostics”, Ana Belén González-Guerrero, oral invited, 6th International Conference and Exhibition on Biosensors & Bioelectronics, September 22-23, 2016, Phoenix (USA).
- “Photonics biosensors for advanced Point-of-Care diagnostics”, Ana Belén González-Guerrero, oral invited, EPIC Photonics Tech Watch. Micro photonics International Congress Expo, October 11-13, 2016, Berlin.
- “Pocket - Point-of-care system for the label free detection of bacterial pathogens”, Bart Geers, oral invited, Compamed / Medica, November 14-17, Duesseldorf, Germany.
- "Nanophotonic lab-on-chip biosensors for ultrasensitive point-of-care diagnostics ", L.M. Lechuga, oral invited, International MicroNanoConference, 13-14 December 2016, Amsterdam (The Netherlands).
- “Silicon photonics point-of-care biosensor platforms”, P. Bienstman, oral invited, Selectbio Lab-on-a-Chip & Microfluidics, 10-11 May 2017, Munich, Germany.
- “Grating couplers under flood illumination as a low-cost readout mechanism for photonic sensors”, D. Martens, G. Dong, P. Bienstman, IEEE Photonics Society Benelux Annual Symposium, 17-18 November 2016, Ghent, Belgium.
- “Nanophotonic point-of-care devices for ultrasensitive label-free analysis”, L.M. Lechuga, oral invited, PITTCON 2017, session on point-of-care and wearable sensors. March 5-9 2017, Chicago (USA).
- Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe (CLEO/Europe) and the European Quantum Electronics Conference (EQEC) 2017. Symposium Optical Sensing and Metrology (CH), 25 - 29 June, 2017. Munich, Germany. Oral invited: “The potential of nanophotonic lab-on-chip biosensors for high-value diagnostics”. L.M. Lechuga.
- “Development of a low-cost point-of-care test for Tuberculosis detection”, P. Ramírez, D. Martens, P. Bienstman, M. Singh A.A. Elamin, W. Van Roy, R. Vos, P. Soetaert, B. Anton, H. Becker and L.M. Lechuga. VIII International Congress on Analytical Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (NyNA 2017). Barcelona, 3-5 July 2017.
- “Sensors and Microfluidics – Challenges and Solutions for System Integration”, H. Becker, Selectbio Lab-on-a-Chip Europe, Madrid, 15.-16.3.2016.
- “Highly Integrated Sample-to-Answer Microfluidic Cartridges for Diagnostic and Life Science Applications”, H. Becker, Selectbio Lab-on-a-Chip Europe, München, 10.-11.5.2017.